Experience Unforgettable Native American Adventures
Hopi Mesas and
Our Native American Tours offer unique access to the tribal lands of the Hopi and Navajo. These proud and colorful cultures are priceless treasures of our ancient southwest heritage.
We provide Full-Day tours of the Hopi Mesas as well as Multi-Day tours to the Navajo nation. These tours will create memories that will last a lifetime.
Full Day Hopi Mesas Tour:
This full-day trip takes you up Oak Creek Canyon and on to the Colorado Plateau as we journey through the Navajo Indian Reservation to our destination, the Hopi Mesas. Our tour includes a visit to the oldest continuously inhabited village in North America. We’ll visit with Hopi tribal members and Native American artists.
A spring trip may include a sacred Hopi Katsina Dance in an ancient village. You’ll learn about the history of these pueblo people while immersing yourself in the beauty of Hopi art and culture on this personalized expedition.
- Picnic lunch on a mesa overlook or lunch at the Hopi Cultural Center
- Visits to Native American Galleries to learn about Hopi art and culture
- Views, views, views… This is a classic Southwestern landscape with expansive views
- A stop at an impressive, isolated canyon on the return trip (time permitting)
- Call for other adventure options
1 or 2 clients $750
3 – 6 clients $260 per person
We have trips departing daily year-round
We usually leave Sedona around 8:00 am and return by 6:30 pm
Hopi Mesas Adventure Includes:
- Transportation to and from Sedona in our large SUV
- Lunch is provided
- Professional guides with over 15 years of Native American Art experience
- WFR Certified
Special Note: Photography is not permitted on the Hopi Reservation
Multi-Day Navajo Nation Adventure:
Join us on a personalized journey into the heart of the expansive beauty of the Navajo Reservation. Choose a four or five day trip to see Native American Art and breathtaking natural landscapes. We’ll explore one of the largest reservations in the US.
On this special trip you’ll visit remote Trading Posts and learn about Navajo Textiles, Baskets, Sand paintings and Jewelry while traveling through a landscape of astounding natural beauty.
Leave Sedona at 8:00 AM for our drive to Monument Valley. We may stop at an historic trading post. We’ll have a picnic lunch along the way. After lunch, we continue our journey arriving at our lodge late in the day.
We begin our day’s adventure after breakfast exploring the natural beauty and expanse of Monument Valley. We may spend the afternoon exploring some remote areas around the valley or driving up to the San Juan River country across the Utah border.
This morning we’re off to Canyon de Chelly (pronounced Canyon de Shay) stopping at some fantastic lookouts along the rim. Options include a hike down into the canyon or a Navajo guided jeep tour into the canyon. We spend tonight at out Canyon de Chelly lodge.
We rise for an early breakfast and take in the canyon by car, stopping often for photographs. We return to Sedona late in the afternoon arriving by 6 pm.
Navajo Adventure Includes:
- Any outdoor gear you may need including daypacks and water bottles
- All meals while on the reservation
Day 1: lunch and dinner
Day 2: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 3: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 4: breakfast and lunch
- Transportation to and from Sedona
- All trail and entrance fees
- We provide a complete list of what you’ll need in the way of clothing and personal items after receiving your trip deposit
- Professional guides with over 20 years of Native American Art experience
- WFR certified