Grand Staircase-Escalante, Zion and Bryce Canyon
Custom Arizona and Utah Tours
This custom trip takes in Bryce, Zion and the amazing landscape of Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. We stay at a private home secluded along the Escalante River. This Southwest Outside exclusive features fantastic, remote hikes by day and the comfort of a beautiful private home with red rock views by night.
Choose between waterfalls, slot canyons, arches and cascading creeks. There is no better way to enjoy the rugged beauty of this vast monument.
Prices (minimum group size of 4)
- 6 days with Sedona departure – $1950pp
- 8 days with Sedona departure $2400pp
An 8 day option gives us more time to explore the remote beauty of Escalante as well as Bryce and Zion.Shorter trips can be custom designed.
This adventure can be scheduled anytime from March through November. Trips usually begin and end in either Sedona or Las Vegas. Please call, as many custom options are available.
Custom Tours Include
- All outdoor essentials including water and snacks (day packs and trekking poles – if needed)
- All meals and sleeping gear (We prepare delicious, healthy breakfasts and dinners and provide lunch while on the trail)
- Transportation to and from Sedona
- A beautiful, private cabin on the Escalante River
- We provide a complete list of what you’ll need in the way of clothing and personal items after receiving your trip deposit
- Professional guides with over 20 years of Southwestern Canyon hiking experience
- WFR certified